As rainy season has set in fully one has to take good care of their hair. It is a common thing that hair fall increases a lot during monsoons and if one does not take proper care of it, then it can become a huge problem. This is because frizziness in the hair increases a lot.
One can follow beauty hair tips in Hindi and take hair care accordingly in rainy seasons. Here are a few things that one can keep in their mind about hair in monsoon. These easy steps if followed, a lot of hair problems can be prevented easily.
- Always comb your hair after your hair strands become dry. Wet hair is not so strong and so it can easily fall off while combing. So, always comb your hair when dry to resist unnecessary hair fall. Even you get wet in rain, remember, rains are not good for your hair as they are dirty and acidic. So whenever there is a sudden downpour, try your best to cover your head with an umbrella. If you get wet, then dry your hair well with a towel once to get back home. It is even better to have a proper hair wash with lukewarm water and then drying the hair if one gets wet in rain. By this, the dirty rains will wash away completely from your hair.
- It is not a good idea to wash your hair everyday especially in monsoon. But whenever you wash your hair, try to use a mild shampoo. It is a good idea to cleanse your hair at least twice a week. Use a proper shampoo that suits your hair type and also which is sulphate free as they are good to your tresses.
- Some may not like a proper hair oil massage but it is the best thing that you can do for your hair during monsoons. Oil can naturally moisture your hair and offers good conditioning to them. So a good hair oil massage once a week can do wonders to your hair. Keep the oil in your hair for an hour and then wash it away properly with shampoo and water.
- Do not tie your wet hair. If you have got drenched in rain then keep your hair loose and open. By this, the rain water will dry easily in your hair. But if your hair is dry, then tie it to a loose bun or a ponytail.
- Sometimes all goes wrong because you are using a wrong comb to comb your hair. Always go for a wide toothed comb as it helps in detangling the hair well and also serves a good conditioning to the hair.
- Always try and use a conditioner whenever you are shampooing your hair. Remember, you should use them properly. Apply conditioner only to the end of the hair and not to the scalp or the root of the hair. Wash it properly with water.
One can beauty tips for hair in Hindi language in magazines and websites.