Canada is one of the most beautiful countries of the world which offers a captivating array of scenic as
well as exotic locations. Canada is world’s second largest country and from mountain peaks to
cosmopolitan streets is filled with diverse destinations. Thus it becomes one of the best places to go on
One can easily apply for an immigration Canada visitor visa and go on to locate this beautiful country.
Things can start heating up before you plan your travel to this beautiful country as it has a lot to offer
and what beautiful locations.
Here’s a list of places that you can’t miss in Canada:
- Toronto: Arguably one of the busiest and the largest cities in Canada and places like Greektown, Indian town, and Korea town. This is the reason why Toronto is called the most culturallydiverse place in the world. The city has one of the tallest free standing towers and also thelargest underground shopping mall of the world. Besides all of this, this city is known for itsnightlife and multi cultured restaurants. Over 200 ethnic peoples reside in Toronto speaking inover 140 different languages.
- NiagaraFalls: How can you miss the top natural wonder of the world? You will be amazed to seethe speed at which the Niagara river falls. It creates a misty fog and a roar which is heard even ifyou’re miles away. A lot of crowd is gathered at the top to see this beautiful sight.
- Vancouver: If you have taken a visa visit Canada then this place is a must. This is also called youngcity. It is surrounded by beaches and mountains and to have a laid back experience on yourvacation this place is must visit place. A lot of popular films and shows shooting has taken placein this beautiful city. This city is built on a breath taking backdrop.
- Whistler: This city is located 80 miles north of Vancouver and is full of emerald gold courses,sparkling lakes, and snow-capped mountains. Though the crowd puller remains the famousWhistler Blackcomb Mountain. It attracts some of the best après-ski sports. It’s not that city ismeant only for active tourists while the peace and fun loving people can enjoy the decorated artgalleries and museums of this city. It attracts tourists mostly during the warmer months.
- Montreal: The city has both kinds of architects old and new. If 18 th century built buildings canmake you go wow, then the 21 st century skyline buildings will only give you goose bumps. The oldfashioned houses have now been transformed into exotic restaurants. This city also hosts aprestigious tennis tournament as well. That is the Roger’s Cup and it is that time of the yearwhen it attracts a lot of foreign tourists as well.
These contries have a lot to offer and one can never really explore the diverse culture that this country asfrom one end to the other. No wonder why Canada is the most favored destination when immigrantsapply for visa.